1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Next version of Plesk for Windows?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by demowolf, Apr 20, 2006.

1. demowolf

demowolf Guest

This is not so much a problem, but a question i have for the developers. We were planning to create a new series of flash support tutorials for "Plesk 7.5 for Windows" next week, but was wondering if there was a newer version of Plesk for Windows on the horizon?

In other words, we wouldn't want to create a brand new series of Plesk for Windows tutorials, only to have to do it again in the next week or two.... so if a newer version is coming out soon, we would just hold off for the time being.

Can anyone shed any light on this? We recently completed the Plesk 8 for Linux tutorials, and were lucky enough to find out about that new version of Plesk just prior to producing the tutorials. SO this time I thought I'd ask :)

Any insight would be appreciated!

Cheers.

Rob.