• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Nginx 502 error , how can I fix it ?

qtwrk

Basic Pleskian
Nginx 502 error , how can I fix it ?

everything was fine until yesterday I installed cloudflare mod to get real IP
last night when i went to sleep it was fine , and this morning it gives me 502 error.

this is log , I google'd a little , but seems the solution I found was about Nginx + PHP , didn't say anything about Nginx + apache + php...

nginx.JPG

thanks for the tip , I managed , it was server's public IP instead of 127.0.0.1 got banned by fail2ban
I post solution here in case someone run into same problem and just searched this post.

Back