• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue nginx alert

Nova

New Pleskian
Hi Guys,
i get following alert.
New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: nginx: [alert] mmap(MAP_ANON|MAP_SHARED, 5242880) failed (12: Cannot allocate memory) nginx: [alert] munmap(FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, 5242880) failed (22: Invalid argument) nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test failed . Detailed error descriptions were sent to you by email. Please resolve the issues and click here to generate broken configuration files once again or here to generate all configuration files.

What can i do?
The Server has 4GB Memory and only 2,5GB are used on it.

Nginx Cache is on all domains disabled.

Thanks and Cheers

Hi Peter, thanks for the Link.

Plesk, Website and Mail are accessible. But some of the services are don't running anymore. For example the automatic SSL update from the websites.

I uncomment the opcache.memory_consumption like in the link and the alert isn't show again. I hope this is it. I will report in a week again.

Thanks a lot :)

Back