• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved nginx.conf location

Franco

Regular Pleskian
Hello,
I am using nginx with php-fpm and I have inserted some additional directives in the corresponding field of the subscription domain configuration. They seem to work but I don't find them in the /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/conf/nginx.conf file.
How come? Is there a different file which is active and where is it, please?

Regards
Franco

Additonal Nginx directives are located in /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/conf/vhost_nginx.conf. This file is "included" by the directive 'include "/var/www/vhosts/system/health.weser.bitpalast.net/conf/vhost_nginx.conf' in the last line bevore the closing } bracket of the server bracket in /var/www/vhosts/system/<domain>/conf/nginx.conf.

Back