• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No login to plesk and some other sites

SabineW

Basic Pleskian
Hi to all,
after entering password in Pleskpage (myserver:8443) nothing happens, no login and no feedback. From webmail (horde) comes up no login-page. And some sites are not available (Service Temporarily Unavailable). Which service is missing?
I have checked apache, nginx and psa - these serviceses are running.
My server is running with SuSe Linux
(Sorry for my bad english and the uncorrect error-describtion, it's to early in the morning).

Hi IgorG,
in /usr/local/psa/admin/logs/panel.log I found a lot of entries like
'PleskMainDBException: DB query failed'
' Unable to destroy session:MySQL query failed'
and in /var/log/mysql/mysqld.log
'[Warning] option 'innodb-buffer-pool-size': signed value 2097152 adjusted to 5242880'
'[Warning] option 'innodb-additional-mem-pool-size': signed value 512000 adjusted to 524288'

For 'innodb-buffer-pool-size' I've found this:
http://kb.parallels.com/en/121018
but for 'innodb-additional-mem-pool-size' I've found nothing.

Try to run

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp11.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Hi IgorG,
this helps a lot. Thank you so far.
Plesk is running now and no entries in panel.log and mysqld.log. On watchdog-page all services are up. But it takes a long time to load pages from plesk and webmail or other sites run still into error.
Other ideas?
Thank you
Sabine

Correction of my last post.
In panel.log are entries now - like this:
'PleskMainDBException: DB query failed'
It seems, bootstrapper.sh repair doesn't solve my problem.

Last edited:
Hi to all!
It would be great, if someone has an answer how to solve the errors ('PleskMainDBException: DB query failed' and 'innodb-additional-mem-pool-size').
A nice day to all.
Sabine

Back