• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

No luck installing plesk panel 9.5

M

mlongver

I attempted an upgrade of 9.3(W2K3 Server) to 9.5 as well as a clean install on (W2k3 and W2k8). But every time i install it appears to be working. But when I log in. Both the home page and the client page are blank. The Header is there, like the Welcome, Favorites and visited pages but nothing below. When I go to settings, Interface Management, Home Page Presets(Tab), Default Adminsitrator Home Page, I get Type, Name, and Make Default but no other options. It's like these profiles where not included. I've search the net but do see anything with this same issue.

HELP!

Any errors from logs, Event Viewer, etc? Did you read carefully Installation Guide?

Plesk Event Log

I assume this is the problem.

Non-fatal error has been occured:
Command "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\desktop.exe" --add-preset "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\xml\dashboard-presets-admin.xml" -overwrite true failed with code 255.
Output:

Execute file name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsiExec.exe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Non-fatal error has been occured:
Command "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\desktop.exe" --add-preset "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\xml\dashboard-presets-client.xml" -overwrite true failed with code 255.
Output:

Execute file name: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MsiExec.exe

Thank you for error log. I have forwarded it to developers for the further investigation. I will update this tread with results as soon as I receive it.

Could you please post content of C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\xml\dashboard-presets-admin.xml here?

dashboard-presets-admin.xml

dashboard-presets-admin.xml attached.

Attachments

• dashboard-presets-admin.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
From developers:

I've tried to import home page preset from the attached dashboard-presets-admin.txt:
E:\1>"E:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\desktop.exe" --add-preset e:\1\dashboard-presets-admin.txt -overwrite true
Unable to add Home page preset to repository: Unable to import Home page presets
: The uploaded XML file contains a syntax error.

Checked the file, some lines have a '-' symbols at the beginning:
- <data xmlns="http://swsoft.com/Plesk/dashboard-preset" version="psa-8.0.0">

I've removed these '-' and was able to import home page preset successfully. I've attached clean file, try to import it.

Attachments

• dashboard-presets-admin.xml.zip
    2 KB · Views: 4
Back