• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question No Plesk Login

Detlef D.

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
ubuntu
Plesk version and microupdate number
last
Hello,

How can I change the hostname in Plesk via SHH Console?

I no longer have access to Plesk because I changed the hostname, but I have a Let's Encrypt certificate in it, which is only valid for the old one

Histname is.

Or how can I delete the Let's Encrypt from the hostname?

As I said, I don't have access to Plesk right now because Let's Encrypt is wrong.

Hallo,
Wie kann ich den Hostnamen in Plesk über die SHH Console ändern?
Ich habe kein Zugriff mehr auf Plesk, da ich den Hostnamen geändert hatte, aber als Certifikat ein Let's Encrypt drinnen habe, was nur gültig für den alten
Histnamen ist.

Oder wie kann ich das Let's Encrypt vom Hostnamen wieder löschen?

Wie gesagt, ich habe gerade kein Zugriff auf Plesk da das Let's Encrypt falsch ist.

Via SSH plesk bin server_pref --update -hostname host.example.com. Alternativly you can try to access Plesk via the servers IP. Like 123.123.123.123:8443. However even if the certificate hasn't been updated to the new host name yet and causes an error when you try to access Plesk, you can usually still access the site/domain by ignoring the warning See example image below.
Schermafbeelding 2024-04-11 200713.png

Back