• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved no SASL authentication mechanisms

I want to thank you all for the support so far. This is a summary what I've done and everything seems to function properly for now at least, except for the BIND issue...

I made a backup, removed and reinstalled only Postfix, since the only change I made to Dovecot I have reverted it and did not see a reason to uninstall/install it.
Removed the wildcard domain for domain1.com and assigned the webmail.domain1.com Plesk assigned Lets Encrypt cert. Changed all the mails to go through plesk.domain1.com and it's working fine.
The PHP error disappeared as soon as I assigned a domain/website to the Plesk OS vendor which is 8.0.27, after that I reassigned the 8.0.30 version to the site and the error is gone.

The bind issue is as following...
Code:
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: Starting Berkeley Internet Name Domain (DNS)...
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com sh[208362]: Service 'named' was not restarted because Plesk uses 'named' in chroot environment.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com sh[208362]: If you want to restart the 'named' service, please use 'service named-chroot restart'.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: named.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: named.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Berkeley Internet Name Domain (DNS).

I want to thank you all for the support so far. This is a summary what I've done and everything seems to function properly for now at least, except for the BIND issue...

I made a backup, removed and reinstalled only Postfix, since the only change I made to Dovecot I have reverted it and did not see a reason to uninstall/install it.
Removed the wildcard domain for domain1.com and assigned the webmail.domain1.com Plesk assigned Lets Encrypt cert. Changed all the mails to go through plesk.domain1.com and it's working fine.
The PHP error disappeared as soon as I assigned a domain/website to the Plesk OS vendor which is 8.0.27, after that I reassigned the 8.0.30 version to the site and the error is gone.

The bind issue is as following...
Code:
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: Starting Berkeley Internet Name Domain (DNS)...
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com sh[208362]: Service 'named' was not restarted because Plesk uses 'named' in chroot environment.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com sh[208362]: If you want to restart the 'named' service, please use 'service named-chroot restart'.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: named.service: Control process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: named.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
Oct 10 22:16:44 plesk.domain1.com systemd[1]: Failed to start Berkeley Internet Name Domain (DNS).
This thread can be marked as resolved.

Back