• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Input No vHost files after updating to PLESK Onyx

die|webhosterin

New Pleskian
I have a big problem. I updated from PLESK 12.5 to Plesk Onyx. There were some problems and had to re-create the vhost configuration.

However, the vhost folder is now empty. I try to re-generate the vhosts, but the tool generates only the vhosts in the webmail folder. The vhost folder remains empty

Hi die|webhosterin,

pls. consider to add corresponding Plesk - log - files for investigations and try to use as well the "Plesk repair utility" if you experience issues with Plesk:

Plesk Repair Utility ( Plesk Onyx - online documentation - Administrator's Guide )

Example command to repair ALL ( or/and to use the HELP option string ):

plesk repair all

plesk help repair

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level, to get more informations in psa - log - files:

Hi die|webhosterin,

pls. consider to add corresponding Plesk - log - files for investigations and try to use as well the "Plesk repair utility" if you experience issues with Plesk:

Plesk Repair Utility ( Plesk Onyx - online documentation - Administrator's Guide )

Example command to repair ALL ( or/and to use the HELP option string ):

plesk repair all

plesk help repair

Additional informations:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level, to get more informations in psa - log - files:

I'm trying to run the command "plesk repair all". Currently I have the problem that neither vhost files are created in the folder vhost. No files are created in the webmail folder. I'm currently desperate.

Hi die|webhosterin,

we REALLY need mor input here, in order to help you. "Guessing" what might be the root cause of an issue is VERY time-consuming and will not only waste YOUR time, but as well the time from people willing to help you. Pls. provide informations from your Plesk logs AND consider to use as well the debug level - mode for a more decent output in the logs!!!

Hi die|webhosterin,

we REALLY need mor input here, in order to help you. "Guessing" what might be the root cause of an issue is VERY time-consuming and will not only waste YOUR time, but as well the time from people willing to help you. Pls. provide informations from your Plesk logs AND consider to use as well the debug level - mode for a more decent output in the logs!!!

Hello,

Which logs do you need exactly? The Repair Log I have of even.

I need to upload it as a file, since not more than 1000 characters are allowed

Attachments

• plesk_17.0.17_repair.log
    10.8 KB · Views: 3
So friends, after I am in another post, that I have no idea and I am more concerned with Linux, I have made a video to do so.

There are 2 servers in the video. The server 530 runs with PLESK Onyx and the server 531 runs with PLESK 12.5

Back