• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not able to change the name of web site.

O

om4knowledge

When we try to change the name of a site we are getting the following error:

Error: Cannot update a regular site. You have reached the limit on the sites number.

Please change the number of regular sites we are allowed to have from 1 to unlimited.

Hello,

I assume that there is something wrong with the licese on the installation. It was not auto-updated or default one is installed. Plese check Server -> License Management section for more details. From the error I see that only 1 site allowed in installation but I suppose you have many sites there.

I understand there is an error in the license. We have many web sites that we manage. How do we fix this?

When I look in the License Management section I see I am allowed only 1, please correct this error.

It depends on what license number do you have there. Do you have the same license installed you had or some default one? What is the update and expiration date for it?

This is the information listed under License Management:

Product name
Parallels Plesk Sitebuilder for Linux/Unix

Product version
4.5.0 Hotfix-20090605 (2009060515)

License key number
SB.00000000.0000

License expiration date
1/1/2035 12:00:00 AM

License update date
1/1/2035 12:00:00 AM

Please tell me what I need to do to fix the issue. We have web sites that we need to be able to maintain.

You just need to install your license key. In case you do not have it suggest you to contact customer support service by creating a request here: http://www.parallels.com/support/request/ (category - Customer support and Licensing)
or just call to phone support line: http://www.parallels.com/support/phone/
Your key should be linked with your registered e-mail address and customer support team should send the key to you with instructions on how to install it. Let me know about the results.

Back