1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Not able to install any rpm

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by joshmahesh, May 11, 2005.

1. joshmahesh

joshmahesh Guest

Hello team,

I am trying to install plesk 7.5.2 reloaded on my fedora1 box. While installation i install the glic rpm of fedora 2 now i am not able to do any thing with rpm command i am getting following error while doing any thing with rpm command.

Please help me on this issue.

[root@testlinix1 lib]# rpm
    rpm: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/librpm-4.3.so)
    rpm: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/librpmdb-4.3.so)
    rpm: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/libselinux.so.1)
    rpm: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by /usr/lib/librpmio-4.3.so)
    [root@testlinix1 lib]#

2. hardweb

hardweb Guest

You installed a wrong RPM package on your server.

3. joshmahesh

joshmahesh Guest

Ok that i know but how to over come with this problem. Cause i am not able to install update any thing. rpm command is not working at all.
    Please help.......

4. dm__@

dm__@ Guest

Find the statically linked rpm utility and install the proper package using it.