• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Not All Registrar TLDs Available

Mr Fett

Basic Pleskian
Hi all,

I've search the forums and the web and can't find anything pertaining to this. I'm running Plesk 11, slowly learning my way around it but have hit a major problem.

When I integrate either eNom or OpenSRS registrars in Plesk, only a very limited set of TLDs is available (the same for both leading my to believe this is a limitation of Plesk). I contacted eNom and they confirmed that the full range of TLDs is available via their API, also pointing to a Plesk issue.

Does anyone know of anyway around this? Presumably there must be a database table listing which TLDs are available for WHICH preset registrars?

Thanks!

Bob

Anyone? Anyone?

Bueller..... Bueller.....

I've tried submitting a bug report to Plesk but no response at all and I really don't want to have to pay for a support instance just for them to tell me 'No, we only support mainstream TLDs'.

Thanks!

To anyone else trying to do this, it seems it's actually configurable via the settings manager in Plesk, it's just not 'with' the Registrar management:

Business Setup > All Settings > Supported TLDs page.

Back