• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Notification Mails

4 min edit timer limit lol.

When i run a search on the server IP used by the {{ get_password_link }} and shown in the panel i get the following results
  • 266 entries in dns_recs
  • 1 entry in IP_Addresses
  • 2 in log_components
  • 1 in PleskStats
  • 32 in SecretKeysIpAddresses

Nope returns the hostname pl1.<domain>.<tld>:8443 yet the {{ get_password_link }} returns server ip
Thats strange. Try running the # plesk bin admin --disable-access-domain command over SSH. Does change the {{ get_password_link }} link to the server hostname?

how do i generate such an e-mail without creating a new user? (and if it doesn't change anything, undo that command)

The # plesk bin admin --disable-access-domain command sets the control panel to be accessed on port 8443. Looking at the output from the SQL query you posted your control panel URL already contains the 8443 port (pl1.<domain>.<tld>:8443). So it should not change much for you. However my hope is that, somehow, it does change the {{ get_password_link }} url for you. No guarantees. But it's worth a shot I think and should not break anything.

If I am not mistaken the password reset email template also uses the {{ get_password_link }} tag. So you could do a "forgot my password" for testing purposes. No need to create another customer I think.

If you're not feeling comfortable changing or testing things on your server you can always contact Plesk support to have them investigate the issue.

that link already used the hostname. So created a new user, set it to self-activate. Good news and bad news.

The good news: something changed and {{ get_password_link }} is now properly filled in.
The bad news: {{ hostname }} still gets filled in, but is no longer a hotlink like it was before

Back