• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Notifications

adrianllopis

Basic Pleskian
When i go to tools & setings -> notifications, i have this message:

Error: Unable to create notification: Unable to create Note object: Note: unable to select: no such row in the table

What is this?

Regards,

For me this was caused by an error in the upgrade. It's important to have only the correct contents in the psa notes and notifications database (psa.Notes, psa.Notifications), there seems to be some errors in how these are filled when doing upgarades of the plesk software.

The following contents I could fetch from another server also running plesk 12, though I had to replace the last field of the ID:23 Row because Plesk put the right message into the wrong row. I emptied the Notes table (TRUNCATE) and simply entered the following contents:

Code:
INSERT INTO `Notes` (`id`, `text`) VALUES
(1, 'A new customer account has been created.\nCustomer''s contact name: <client_contact_name>\nCustomer''s login: <client_login>\nCustomer''s password: <password>\nPanel entry point: https://<hostname>:8443'),
(2, 'A new domain name has been created.\nDomain name: <domain>\nDomain name owner: <user_contact_name>\nIP address associated with the domain name: <ip>'),
(3, 'The ''<domain_name>'' subscription, owned by user ''<user_contact_name>'', is approaching or already exceeded the resource usage limits:\n<resource_table>\n'),
(6, 'The term of subscription ''<domain_name>'', owned by user <user_contact_name> (username ''<user_login>'') has expired.\nThe subscription and all related services were deactivated on <domain_expiration_date>.'),
(7, 'The term of subscription ''<domain_name>'', owned by user <user_contact_name> (username ''<user_login>'') is about to expire.\nThe subscription and all related services will be deactivated by <domain_expiration_date> unless the subscription term is prolonged.'),
(12, 'The Application Manager has reported the following error: <error_name>.\nSee the error details below:\n-----\n<error_details>\n-----'),
(13, 'A new reseller account has been created.\nReseller''s contact name: <reseller_contact_name>\nReseller''s login: <reseller_login>\nReseller''s password: <password>\nPanel entry point: https://<hostname>:8443'),
(16, 'The ''<reseller_contact_name>'' account is approaching or already exceeded the limits:\n<resource_table>\n'),
(18, 'The following resources were overused by subscription ''<domain_name>'', owned by user ''<user_contact_name>'':\n<resource_table>\nThe subscription was suspended.\n'),
(20, 'The following resource limits were exceeded by reseller ''<reseller_contact_name>''):\n<resource_table>\nThe reseller account was suspended.\n'),
(22, 'Subscription of reseller ''<reseller_contact_name>'' tried to use more ''<limit_name>'' resource than can be provided to the reseller. The operation that tried to use more resources was blocked.\n'),
(23, 'Please be informed,\r\nfollowing customers'' domains, mailboxes and subscriptions are reached their limits for outgoing emails for the period:\r\nFrom <from>\r\nTo <to><domains_list><mails_list><subscriptions_list>'),
(24, '<available_updates_text><available_updates_list><installed_updates_text><installed_updates_list><requirements_updates_text><requirements_updates_list>'),
(25, '<available_updates_text><available_updates_list><installed_updates_text><installed_updates_list><requirements_updates_text><requirements_updates_list>'),
(26, '<available_updates_text><available_updates_list><installed_updates_text><installed_updates_list><requirements_updates_text><requirements_updates_list>');

I still don't have all necessary Notifications showing up in the mentioned tools & settings => notifications page, in particular the option for emails sending more than the limit notification is completely missing from there (though present in the database).

Check your own contents of these tables in advance and make sure you backup everything just in case you intend on using the above sql insert, I'm not sure what differences there are in the different versions of plesk 12. For me this fixed the issue with the error message, though not the ones with the missing events in the plesk notification setup page.

Back