• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Onyx 17.8 Wordpress Toolkit bulk security check

TomBoB

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

in Onyx 17.5 Wordpress toolkit, one could run a bulk security check - and repair.
From the Onyx documentation here:
wordpress toolkit old.png

That seems to have gone missing In the Onyx 17.8 Wordpress toolkit :

wordpress toolkit.png

Now that the permissions clash between the Wordpress toolkits security check and the Wordfence plugin [link to it] is resolved (EXTWPTOOLK-1103) as of 19 April 2018, it would be nice to have done a bulk check on all Wordpress installations.
But it seems not to be possible right now, only one-by-one.

Can anyone confirm? or can anyone show me what I'm missing?

Cheers,
Tom

I'm also missing the old Wordpress Toolkit (from Plesk 7.5.3) very much.
There doesn't seem to be an easy way to set the auto-update settings globally either — just one. website. at. a. time. ...

Hi guys,

We know it's a pain in the *** to work on multiple WordPress instances w/o bulk operations, so we are adding back the bulk security and update operations (including update settings) for the new UI. You can expect them to return in the upcoming WPT 3.2 update, which will be released later this month.

Hi guys,

We know it's a pain in the *** to work on multiple WordPress instances w/o bulk operations, so we are adding back the bulk security and update operations (including update settings) for the new UI. You can expect them to return in the upcoming WPT 3.2 update, which will be released later this month.

Also, if you could, please put the "scan for updates" button back on the Plugins page as well. ;-) (By the way, the global "update all" seems to miss some plugins on some domains as well, even though they are the same plugins on both installs)

Back