• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Onyx: Config file errors

Ryan_Harris

New Pleskian
Apologies if this isn't the right forum. I'm having some issues where I cannot keep my configuration files in the green. Here's the error I get:

Code:
Error: New configuration files for the Apache web server were not created due to the errors in configuration templates: Template processing failed: file = /opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/domainVhost.php, error = Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: hasWordpressConfigSecured file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: hasWordpressConfigSecured file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: hasWordpressConfigSecured file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Processor.php line: 28 code: 0 Previous error: Template_Exception: [Template_Variable_Domain] Wrong variable to subsitute: hasWordpressConfigSecured file: /opt/psa/admin/plib/Template/Variable/Abstract.php line: 67 code: 0. Search in KB

I have checked the various templates and even tried to remove the custom template it references yet still no luck. I have removed the WordPress toolkit extension and that hasn't made any difference either. The web confiuration troubleshooter gives me no further details than this.

Hi Ryan_Harris,

pls. be aware, that there is no official support yet, for PREVIEW releases.

There have been changes in the default configuration templates. Consider to remove all "custom" templates, which can cause errors/issues/failures, when they don't meet the Plesk standards.
/opt/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom/domainVhost.php
"hasWordpressConfigSecured" is depricated since Onyx 17.0.14 ( or 17.0.15... I'm not quite sure ).

Thanks for the quick response. Apologies but I thought the forum wasn't technically support in the context of official support but now I know. For future reference when I click the "report a bug" in the Onyx header I'm taken to the forums page. Is that not correct? Thanks again for your time.

Hi Ryan_Harris,

oh... you misinterpreted me here, I think. This forum is a "Plesk Community forum" and not any official support forum. But due to the case that "Onyx" is still a "preview release", you should report possible bugs at the main "Plesk Onyx Preview and FeedBack" => https://talk.plesk.com/threads/plesk-onyx-preview-and-feedback.337172/

Your issue can't be considered as a bug at all, because you are using "custom" templates and the custom template(s) caused your issue.

Ah ok, Thanks again. I removed all of my custom templates as I wasn't using them anyways and the issue has been resolved.

Back