• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

openxchange addon in plesk

FelixB

Basic Pleskian
Hi there,

i've see on plesk 10.3 there is in the APS the openxchange addon!

now.. i've searched for documentation how to install this... but i find nothing.. i need informations how to install this

some one can help me?

cheers

Just go to 'Application' tab in your Control Panel and install available 'Open-Xchange v6.20' application there.

I thought that you are familiar with Open-Xchange.
I'm not familiar with this third-party software.

I think Igor means he's not familiar with the installation of Openxchange, and had assumed you were.

Most of the info you need can be found on the openxchange website, under installation of the community edition (assuming that's what's being installed), for example: http://oxpedia.org/wiki/index.php?title=Open-Xchange_Installation_Guide_for_RHEL5

As you can see, when installing manually you need to do quite a fiew things, and essentially the installer in Plesk just asks you for the data to be used with them, and does them for you.

Info on any additional configuration options should be outlines in the doecumentation section of the website.

Of course it would be nice if there was someone here on ther forum who has recently installed it and remembers what the options were and could summarise them for us here.

Back