• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Optimize with Performance Booster

llucas

Basic Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.11
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64
Hello, good morning

I wanted to know why this domain doesn't let me use the PHP optimization option to see if I get better results. In some domains that I have on the server it does let me optimize it but not in this one. I don't know

Can you help me? I've attached a screenshot.

Thanks,

Attachments

• fundacioncarf-optimize.png
    fundacioncarf-optimize.png
    262 KB · Views: 5
Hi Maarten, thanks for your reply.

I am an administrator and I can do everything on the server. Except for two sites where I don't know what could be happening.

I am attaching a screenshot of the sites where I have been able to optimize and those where I have marked NO.

Thanks for your help, good afternoon!!
Luis

Attachments

• forum-plesk.png
    forum-plesk.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 5
  • performancebooster.png
    performancebooster.png
    120 KB · Views: 5
As I understand from the first screenshot, you have to reset the open_basedir values for those domains to make this work:

Screenshot 2024-10-02 at 16.10.18.png

Hi

I've figured it out. This is where I have to put the PHP parameters, it seems.

Thanks for your help, I've learned a lot!!!
Luis

Attachments

• 1-php.png
    1-php.png
    146.8 KB · Views: 3
That's where Plesk should have added the extra configuration, but it couldn't because of your openbase_dir settings.
I didn't know that either so we both learned something today ;)

Back