• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Orphan subscriped domain kills my backups

B

BerndN

Well, I wrote here that I have trouble removing a subscription: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=112437
The problem is that the plesk backup crash here too.
Plesk 10.3 with CentOS 5.6.

How can I remove this not used subscription/domain so that the backup might be running again?

Trying it by CLI I recieve this:

/usr/local/psa/bin/subscription -r subscripeddomainname
resource of type aps.database with id a84b94e7-e12a-460e-85ee-a8d46d467578 not found by brokers

Looks like there is no corresponding record in apsResources table of psa database. If you can't fix this database inconsistency by yourself - contact Parallels Support Team.

Thanks for the tip Igor.

I checked the PSA.apsResources table and the id is different and then I checked the apsResourcesParameters
In apsResourcesParameters I have only 7 rows where 5 rows do contain values where I can see directories belonging to this orphan directory. apsResourceID is the same for this 5 rows so it might be save to delete them?

Sorry, but I can't say anything without own investigation. Therefore you can do it on own risk. Do not forget to make fresh dump of psa database or modified tables just in case.

Igor, I checked and I see that I can download a trial of Plesk. My idea is to setup a virtual Centos system at home this weekend, install Plesk trial and use the migration tool from Plesk to sync the whole server to my trial one. With snapshots I can then do some tests on this 'backup' system.

Does this sound like a good idea?

Why not? I hope all will be fine. But do not forget to send request about trial license to your sales representative.

Installed CentOS 5.6 as well as a trial of the latest Plesk Panel 10.3.1 and used the migration tool to 'copy' the subscriptions. All went well but strange enough the apsResources table and the apsResourcesParameters tables are empty. So no problem to remove the orphaned subscription.

Now I need to know how I can find out what those settings/entries are needed for and if I can safely delete them like on my trial one where there are no entries ;)

Back