• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

oscommerce? Anyone have it working in windows?

D

dwdietz

Does anyone have oscommerce working for windows with plesk and server 2003? I have installed several times but the admin/server_info.php returns a blank page.

I have heard there are thing to do to plesk to make it oscommerce friendly but i have spent hours trying to get this to work.

unfortunately when i use a gateway module i get the same result on confirm order.

Please help if you ahve it working.

D

Have you installed OsCommerce over Application Pack?
OsCommerce is running fine on my server. Installed it normally without AppPack.
Have you set the right permissions for the windows folders?

osc

I installed with the app pack and i installed manually both with the same results. Everything seems to work great even with check order or cod order it will complete the order just fine. According to plugnpay there is something with the server self call (tep_redirect) that is where it hangs. If you go to the admin and choose server info and run server_info.php all i get is a blank page returned. I did verify permissions, they all seem ok, I have went as afar as to completely open permissions and that seems to work fine as well. The gateway uses curl, from a command prompt i can run the curl command and get response back from the gateway, i can also run the gateway confirm order and get a response back from the gateway but it never makes it back to the php page and just displays a blank page when you confirm order. I've used filemone to watch what is going on and the worst i see is a few buffer overflows.

OSC

Unfortunately I know it should go but i am having difficulty with that.

Have you checked php.ini?

safe_mode = Off

register_globals = On

Are you using subdomains?

osc

yes safe_mode is off adn register_globals is on

no subdomains..

Got a Firewall running?

the failure is here:

server_info.php:

$system = tep_get_system_information(); <-- from general.php

--> general.php

function tep_get_system_information() {
global $HTTP_SERVER_VARS;

$db_query = tep_db_query("select now() as datetime");
$db = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);

list($system, $host, $kernel) = preg_split('/[\s,]+/', @exec('uname -a'), 5);

return array('date' => tep_datetime_short(date('Y-m-d H:i:s')),
'system' => $system,
'kernel' => $kernel,
'host' => $host,
'ip' => gethostbyname($host),
'uptime' => @exec('uptime'),
'http_server' => $HTTP_SERVER_VARS['SERVER_SOFTWARE'],
'php' => PHP_VERSION,
'zend' => (function_exists('zend_version') ? zend_version() : ''),
'db_server' => DB_SERVER,
'db_ip' => gethostbyname(DB_SERVER),
'db_version' => 'MySQL ' . (function_exists('mysql_get_server_info') ? mysql_get_server_info() : ''),
'db_date' => tep_datetime_short($db['datetime']));
}

You say that u got n blank page. In server_info.php follows a normal HTML page that must be shown when there was no failure in the php page.

can u run server_info plz and show the sourcecode from the blank page here.

osc

Got it going thanks to the osc team

Thanks for the response

Back