• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Other user already logged

srvadm

Basic Pleskian
Hi:

We moved recently to a new server with CentOS 6/Plesk 10.4. When I logged this afternoon I saw a message "Other admin user already logged" and thought was my partner as we're switching to Panel 10 bussiness model, reconfiguring some options after migrating from Plesk 9.5.4, ... So, I didn't check that active session's IP

But I talked to him later and it wasn't him so we're now concerned with a possible intrusion. Is there any way the ISP can access Plesk in our dedicated server even when we changed the password as soon as we access it the first time?

Thanks in advance

You can find IP of other logged user in 'sessions' table of psa database.
Additionally you can use Home>Tools & Settings> IP access restriction management

I checked 'sessions' table of psa database but it seems it only stores the last session for every user

I'll try to restrict administrative access although I travel a lot and I don't know IP's in advance

Thanks for your help

Back