• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved overload process lsphp or apach since ...

swixmix

New Pleskian
Hello everybody,

Maybe thie issue will be fixed today but I post here for helping and If someon find a solution I'll whare with u.

I have Plesk since 1 week soon (18.0.59 and ubuntu22) on a big contabo VPS ( XL
  • Memory
    58.9 GB
  • Disk Space
    372.6 GB
  • CPU
    10 x AMD EPYC 7282 16-Core Processor
No webmail service (I have an other VPS for mailing)
Before Plesk I had Cloudpanel but too much restrictive for me ( I'm not a professionnel in database, coding or other thing)

At the begining all was good (I think ... ) after that:
Install Plesk
Litespeed server
Kernelcare
Imunify360

(I have two WP website and 1 WP network with lot of fomain but network is empty for the moment) Before, all was good and worked correctly (about speed and loading)
but it seems when I switch to Litespeed ... terrible ... very long loading pages, and for go to my panel or admin WP:

More strange when I check my website on GTMETRX, pagespeed, pingdom ... they are perfect ( one of them more 95% performance other around 80% mobile ...) perfect but when I try to go by mobile or internet more than 7secondes to load....

I switch to apach .... same thing (PHP8.2.17)
I use REDIS CACHE
on my WP all is good ( imagify, wp rocket, redis ...)

So what the problem ... and ... I found THIS (check file )

LSPHP (so litespeed processus I think) and the same if I switched to apach ...
And I don't know why ... how it happened ?

Nothing changed ... So I don't know How to do and why it takes a lot of charge.

It can be PLESK ? soo If someone have somehting for me .

Thank you

Attachments

• 2024-04-04_17h51_13.png
    2024-04-04_17h51_13.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi,

Is resource limit enabled in plesk ?
PHP handler is set as fastcgi ? ( needed for litespeed ) if its php-fpm, litespeed use wrong php version.

Maybe a strace help to debug this.

Hi,

Little review of contabo :
"
Please note, that we have adjusted the parameters and your server should work without any further abnormalities.
Please check the situation on your side as well and contact us again in case of any problems."

So, it's better like before and I don't know what they do... ( they only had SSH connection no Plesk)

Ohya : FASTCGI is enable ( it's mandatory otherwise it won't work). You asked me : Is ressource limit enabled ? How can I know it ?and of course I can I change/increase it ?

It's better and sometimes I see lsphp who use CPU but not like before. Even if my problem was "resolved" by Contabo I would like to know more about it if someone know.

Thanks all

Back