• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PAM error after upgrading to 10.2

öndere

New Pleskian
Everythin's ok but i get this error

===> Checking for previous installation ... found.
Trying to generate default psa SSL Certificate... default certificate already exists
done
Trying to install PAM module... PAM configuration loaded from (directory="/etc/pam.d", file="/etc/pam.conf"). Configuration contains 33 file(s)
3:a programming/runtime error

WARNING!
Some problems are found during install PAM module not successed(see log file: /tmp/plesk_10.2.0_installation.log)

Continue...

mknod: `/var/www/vhosts/chroot/dev/null': File exists
===> Cumulative upgrade has been started
===> Upgrade completed.

/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/pam_plesk_install -v

Command shows below

[root@xxxxx ~]# /usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/pam_plesk_install -v
DEBUG:Loading PAM configuration from (directory="/etc/pam.d", file="/etc/pam.con f")
INFO:pAM configuration loaded from (directory="/etc/pam.d", file="/etc/pam.conf" ). Configuration contains 33 file(s)
DEBUG:calculating changes for 'auth' stacks
DEBUG:S3:Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/pam_plesk_install.py", line 346, in main
KnownPasswordCheckers, KnownNonPasswordCheckers)
File "/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/pam_plesk_install.py", line 36, in getAu thChanges
(autonomous, commonDict) = authCA.selectServices(confSet)
File "/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/PAMConfig/analyzers.py", line 127, in se lectServices
shared = confSet.getCommonServiceNames(self.facility)
File "/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/PAMConfig/confset.py", line 968, in getC ommonServiceNames
if self.getConf(c, facility):
File "/usr/local/psa/pam_plesk_config/PAMConfig/confset.py", line 990, in getC onf
raise PAMServiceError(service)
PAMServiceError: password-auth

CRITICAL:3:a programming/runtime error

Last edited:
I've upgraded today my VPS to plesk panel 10 and i've got the same error in my log files.

Any clue?

Thanks.

Back