• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Panel 11.5 - How do I enable AWStats?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GregSmid

New Pleskian
Hi guys,

I'm hoping there's a really simple solution that I'm just overlooking, but I can't see how to enable AWStats for the domains on my server. In our old Panel (v9.5), I could go Domains > DOMAIN.TLD > Web Hosting Settings, and on that page there was an option to choose between Webalizer/AWStats/None. In version 11.5, I don't see that option.

When I look on the actual Windows server, I do see an AWStats directory along with a Webalizer directory in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\Additional", so I think it's installed...? AWStats comes along as part of the Plesk Panel license, right?

I can see the Webalizer stats when I browse to http://DOMAIN.TLD/plesk-stat/webstat/, but I'd much rather see AWStats.

Thanks,

Greg

Just go to Hosting settings for domain and select Web statistics engine for domain in drop-down menu.

Ah, there it is! I didn't notice the Hosting Settings link up near the domain name... thanks Igor!

Greg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back