• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Panel issue with horde - No input file specified

Ryan_Alexander

New Pleskian
Hello,

I have been contracted to resolve an issue for a Plesk installation. This installation in particular is receiving the 'no input file specified' error when attempting to access Horde webmail, and I believe it is because:

IIS is in FastCGI mode (as expected)
Permissions are not allowing php to execute out of the expected path.

PHP is working for all other domains (there are multiple) on this account, it is just the horde PHP that is not functional.

I have tried contacting Skype support but received no answer.

I have tried running the commands --fix-webmail that were suggested in other threads, but they have no effect.

Can anyone offer any assistance with this matter?

I suppose that you have modified php.ini there. Try to use default php.ini and check that issue is gone.

I've tried modifying the default php.ini that is in the same directory as the php5-cgi executable and adding the path of horde into basedir & doc_root. Changing basedir breaks the other sites, and doc_root seems to have no effect.

Is there a way to specify the php.ini file to use for horde only in IIS or otherwise?

Back