• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Parallels Plesk Backup & Restore issue... Urgent

OytunO

New Pleskian
Hello,

System can not take or restore backups healthy, it keeps giving such error all the time when we try to restore any backup.

How can i solve that?

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<execution-result status="success"><object name="xxx" type="reseller"><object name="xxx.com" type="domain"><message code="FailedMailuserDeployment" severity="error"><context>plesk::tMailuserDeployer::act</context><file>.\mail_deploy.cpp</file><line>134</line><text>Failed deployment of mail user [email protected]</text><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>plesk::ExecCmd::reportError</context><file>.\ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>65</line><text>Execution of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\mail.exe" --create [email protected] -passwd "" -mailbox true -cp-access true -multiple-sessions true -lock-screen false failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'ALLOW_WEAK_PASSWORDS' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'PSA_PASSWORD' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: set_time_limit() [&lt;a href='function.set-time-limit'&gt;function.set-time-limit&lt;/a&gt;]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 98

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'PSA_PASSWORD' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\class.cu.php on line 502
An error occured during mail account creation: Cannot create mail account:
You should specify "PSA_PASSWORD" environment variable
</text></message></message><object name="xxx" type="database"><message code="FailedDatabaseUserDeployment" severity="error"><context>plesk::DatabaseUserDeployer::act</context><file>.\databases.cpp</file><line>279</line><text>Failed deployment of database user baburaris of database baburaris</text><message code="ExecCmd::ExFailed" severity="error"><context>plesk::ExecCmd::reportError</context><file>.\ExecCmd.cpp</file><line>65</line><text>Execution of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\bin\database.exe" --update baburaris -add_user xxx -type mysql -print-id -passwd "" failed with return code 1.
Stderr is

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'ALLOW_WEAK_PASSWORDS' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'LANG' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'PSA_PASSWORD' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 253

Warning: set_time_limit() [&lt;a href='function.set-time-limit'&gt;function.set-time-limit&lt;/a&gt;]: Cannot set time limit in safe mode in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\htdocs\cligate.php on line 98

Warning: putenv() [&lt;a href='function.putenv'&gt;function.putenv&lt;/a&gt;]: Safe Mode warning: Cannot set environment variable 'PSA_PASSWORD' - it's not in the allowed list in C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\plib\cu\class.cu.php on line 502
You should specify "PSA_PASSWORD" environment variable
</text></message></message></object></object></object></execution-result>

So, Even plesk technicians dont know anything about backup issues i guess...

Please not tell me sending a support request from panel, i cant send it because of i bought license from a dealer, system says ask dealer first.

I need support for this issue ASAP.

You should understand that forum is not support helpdesk but only place for discussions. If you need help ASAP you should contact official support team. Not all problems can be solved by forum discussion. Deep investigation of problem directly on the server often is required and only support team can make it.

You should understand that forum is not support helpdesk but only place for discussions. If you need help ASAP you should contact official support team. Not all problems can be solved by forum discussion. Deep investigation of problem directly on the server often is required and only support team can make it.

I know forum is not support help desk, AND I SEE Problems are solved in this forum. AND you need to answer technical questions on forum for your other customers. If someone have a tech. trouble with plesk, they search forum for their issues first, and solve their issues from users or staffs answers on the issue. Support Desk is just waste of time for both of you and your customer.

I mentioned my previous post that I cant use support helpdesk because i bought my license from your reseller and cant reach him about this issue, it gaves me that error when i try to reach helpdesk from plesk, this is another nonsense thing of plesk.

Back