1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Perl Command Line Interpreter crashed often on reboot

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by eugenevdm, Oct 13, 2007.

1. eugenevdm

eugenevdm Silver Pleskian

68%
    I have the following problem on reboot, I have to close the crash window four or five times:

"Perl Command Line Interpreter encountered a problem and needed to close.

This occured on 2007/10/11 at 05:20:35 AM

Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
    We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous.

The see what data this error report contains, click here.

When you 'click here' you get:

Error signature
    szAppName : perl.exe szAppVer : 5.8.8.816 szModName : ntdll.dll
    szModVer : 5.2.3790.3959 offset : 0001a379"

We don't use MailEnable but Central Mail so I doubt this message comes from there. We do however use AWStats which I believe also uses Perl, and we're having huge problems with statistics not generating, so I suspect this could be part of the problem.

Anyone else got this message? Any advice?

2. tiramisu

tiramisu Guest

Hi Eugene,

i suppose it is better to contact support team of SWsoft; and ask them for help;
    btw, you should have active support option on license or purchase a per-incident support.