1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Permissions not correct for .NET 3.5 Framework

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Windows Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by moonlight, Nov 24, 2010.

1. moonlight

moonlight Guest

The Plesk Panel 10.0.1 did not set the system permissions well for the .NET 3.5 (2.0) if you used own application pool. You have then to use the .NET 4.

But this isn't usefull for all Applications.

It looks to me as we as your customers are your beta testers. This version is so buggy. I am near to change now to the free websitepanel.

I work now since 2005 with the Plesk panel, had on some new versions some problems, but never see a version that is so buggy as this.

The biggest problem is that I didn't got direct support from Prallels, about I got my server from an ISP who pre-install it. Questions I asked on this forum are unanswerd since Nov 17 and 19. !

So this Forum is no help since weeks, and also no answers that my ISP have done. At time I get better support from open source projects as from this Apllication I have payed for.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Sorry, but why do you think that it is support helpdesk?
    It is just FORUM, i.e. place for discussions.
    Yes, I try to help you as I can. But maybe someone more experienced can help you much more better on this forum? Why not?
    Contact official Parallels Support Team if you need support for urgent cases.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2010