• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Permissions with the application pool denies access to files in httdocs

Hi!, Im a beginner with Plesk, but I try solving this problem few last months ago without success.
The problem is, I guess, with the Application pool of my domain. I need generate a PDF
through a .RPT (Crystal reports), and I tried to give permissions on C : / , Temp ... The folder where the RPT are and still does not work.

I have installed on the server crystal reports and the solution of my proyect in the debug works fine and create the PDF.

¿What happen? I appreciate any help given :(
thump_236824920160518-185741factu.png

Hi Adan Arik Villamar Campos,

pls. be so kind to include the possible errors from your domain - specific log - files for investigations ( error_log = apache and/or proxy_error_log = nginx )

... and pls. tell us as well, WHICH permissions you setup ( and for which user/group ) for what ever folder you modified the permissions.
In addition, it would be helpfull to provide informations about the installed program ( version no. ) and if you setup as well the open_basedir in your corresponding php.ini for the domain and the used app - folders.

Hi Adan Arik Villamar Campos,

pls. be so kind to include the possible errors from your domain - specific log - files for investigations ( error_log = apache and/or proxy_error_log = nginx )

... and pls. tell us as well, WHICH permissions you setup ( and for which user/group ) for what ever folder you modified the permissions.
In addition, it would be helpfull to provide informations about the installed program ( version no. ) and if you setup as well the open_basedir in your corresponding php.ini for the domain and the used app - folders.

Well... The files attached u_extend1.log and web20160519104644483.log (logs -> W3SVC15).
My website uses the Identity IWPD_8(facturacionm), Application Pool "hotelmicrocalli.facturacionmk.com(domain)(4.0)(pool)".
Permissions:
* In Website Root Folder (ASP.NET) -> IIS_IUSRS, IWPD_8(facturacionm) [Full Control]
* In Website Root Folder / RPT(Files .RPT) -> IIS_IUSRS, IWPD_8(facturacionm) [Full Control]
* In C:/Windows/Temp -> IIS_IUSRS, IWPD_8(facturacionm),NETWORK SERVICE [Full Control]

Visual Studio 2008 with Crystal Reports.

Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• u_extend1.log
    104.3 KB · Views: 1
  • web20160519104644483.log
    96 KB · Views: 2
Back