• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Perplexed about receiving mail and DNs

Khoi_Nguyen

New Pleskian
We're a small hosting company planning to migrate some 100+ domains to plesk. This is my 10 day testing out plesk 12 and I'm about to shoot myself in the face due the frustration of not being able to solve this problem.

1. I'm unable to receive emails on any domain that is not the main IP of the server. if the domain has it's own IP it does not receive mail. I've tried every knowledge base for plesk and postfix and still don't know why.

2. DNS does not work - When I set the nameserver as the IP of the site and ns.whateversite.com with an A record pointing to site IP. I can ping ns.whateversite.com but any DNS entries for the domain do not show up. I've even ran host whateversite.com from the server and it doesn't bring it up

If anyone can help me that would be AWESOME@

Back