• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Personal FTP Repository Issue

IsmaeelA

Basic Pleskian
Hi everyone,

We are facing an issue with the Plesk Server Backup on the FTP Repository.

This is the error log:
Error:
Unable to rotate dump: The dump rotation is failed with code '121' at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1256.
at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1256
main::rotateDump('ftp://[email protected]', '/mnt/volume_node_2/webhosting/pleskbackup/ftpwebhosting/iqhos...', 7, '8db4----------------------------------', 0, '/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2014-09-08-021101.440', 1) called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 739
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 406
eval {...} called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 398
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x26903e8)', 'HASH(0x26899e0)') called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 746
main::perform('verbose', 0, 'owner-type', 'server', 'split-size', undef, 'session-path', '/usr/local/psa/PMM/sessions/2014-09-08-021101.440', 'profile-name', ...) called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1319
main::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 406
eval {...} called at /usr/local/psa/PMM/agents/shared/Error.pm line 398
Error::subs::try('CODE(0x7b3c28)', 'HASH(0x1f2dc68)') called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1327
main::main() called at /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/plesk_agent_manager line 1331.

In addition, the Function (Maximum number of backups in repository) in (Scheduled Backup Settings) is not working. It keeps adding backup files to the Repository.

Note:
Our Plesk Panel is 11.5

I'll appreciate your help.

Thanks.

This problem require detailed investigation directly on your server. Therefore I suggest you contact Support Team.

Really?
Is that all you can help with? Open a support ticket!

Thanks anyway.

I'll wait another reply, maybe there is someone who faced the same issue that I'm facing in the Plesk Panel.

Have you tried to use forum's search engine for "The dump rotation is failed with code '121'" phrase, for example? There were many similar issue with different reasons. Believe me, it is really complex issue which can't be investigated and fixed only by forum conversation.

Hi IgorG

I found this (http://forum.parallels.com/showthre...-The-dump-rotation-is-failed-with-code-'121-3), I increased the FTP timeout and the issue appears again.
By the way, the issue appears only in the schedule task, if I make a manual backup and store it in the FTP Repository, it doesn't appear.

I know that this issue needs investigation, but I thought that the forum was made to solve the issues for the customers too, not to direct them for a support ticket ;)

Thanks.

Please do not consider forum as support helpdesk. Forum is just place for discussions. If I haven's solution - other experienced members of our Plesk community can help you if they have any solutions, recommendations, etc. This is just Plesk community where everyone can help each other or I can suggest something, give you direction, etc. But if you need fix for urgent issue or problem requires detailed investigation directly on your server - you should contact support team.

Back