• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

photogallery problems after upgrade

O

om4knowledge

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/home/username/public_html/resources/submenu.xsl" in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file /home/username/public_html/ line 1 element include in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: xsl:include : unable to load /home/username/public_html/resources/submenu.xsl in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToXml]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToDoc]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /home/username/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 507

fyi: i replaced clients username with "username:

other pages seem to work.

It seems some files were not published during publication process. Try to republish the entire site and check this situation one more time. Make sure that publication goes without any errors.

Same problem

I've just upgraded to Sitebuilder 4.5 and I'm having the exact same problem with Photo Galleries on at least 2 sites. I just did the upgrade so there may be more. I tried publishing. There were no errors and still no Photo Gallery (they are on the Sitebuilder edit site). On the published site it also looks like the horizontal page size is distorted and the sub-menu is being covered or cut off.

In Sitebuilder everything looks fine. When I preview I get this error where the sub-menu is..

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/2c/2ce6d99727c86e73fd0e17c40673f44c/__preview/resources/headers.xsl" in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/2c/2ce6d99727c86e73fd0e17c40673f44c/__preview/resources/submenuitems.xsl line 6 element include in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: xsl:include : unable to load /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/2c/2ce6d99727c86e73fd0e17c40673f44c/__preview/resources/headers.xsl in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToXml]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToDoc]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 507

I get no error when I publish I get a empty content area and it also looks like the horizontal page size is distorted and the sub-menu is being covered or cut off.

Also, since I originally found this problem I discovered the exact error on another site using a Blog page as well as the Image Gallery page. Again, they looks normal in preview and when I publish I don't get an error. Just an empty content area and the sub-menu cut off. There error in Preview in the sub-menu is..

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/b9/b904dcb768432330d93fc15164eb9993/__preview/resources/headers.xsl" in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/b9/b904dcb768432330d93fc15164eb9993/__preview/resources/submenuitems.xsl line 6 element include in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: xsl:include : unable to load /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/b9/b904dcb768432330d93fc15164eb9993/__preview/resources/headers.xsl in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToXml]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486

Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() [function.XSLTProcessor-transformToDoc]: No stylesheet associated to this object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489

Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 507

And yes, I have published the entire site a number of times. I had other clients that had similar problems but the problems were fixed after publishing. That's not the case with these sites however.

Try to check apache error log files on remote publishing server for these domains. Probably you could find something useful.
Also, try to apply these actions from http://kb.odin.com/en/1812 article and check if all requirements are observed.
Let me know about the results.

I'm still experiencing this problem. The auto update did not work.
How can we get this fixed?

Thanks.

and now the blog has errors. not sure if related.

but similar issues with the style sheet.

Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/0b/0b9fe0eb78bbb4b41cfbb1f64c45a55b/__preview/resources/submenu.xsl" in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478
Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: compilation error: file /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/0b/0b9fe0eb78bbb4b41cfbb1f64c45a55b/__preview/ line 1 element include in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478
Warning: XSLTProcessor::importStylesheet() [function.XSLTProcessor-importStylesheet]: xsl:include : unable to load /usr/local/sitebuilder/htdocs/sites/0b/0b9fe0eb78bbb4b41cfbb1f64c45a55b/__preview/resources/submenu.xsl in /usr/local/sitebuilder/resources/modules/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 478

when I attempt to edit the page is says "Error! Cannot get module data."

Hard to say what could be the reason in this particular case. I can suggest you to check apache logs on remote publication host where site is hosted and Sitebuilder admin logs for more details error message when you try to edit module in Wizard.
You can also submit a support request and support team will check this case directly on the server. It should speed up process of resolution.

This is frustrating.
I just want a stable working system.

Back