1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Error Messages - Extra content at the end of the document

Discussion in 'SiteBuilder' started by bradm, Apr 28, 2009.

1. bradm

bradm New Pleskian

We have a user with several error messages from her builder, and in attempt for a solution I've already searched the forums and found a few hits, but nothing too helpful. The first error message is:

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/GUI.php; Line: 101
    Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: internal errorExtra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 6; Code: 2

I generated this error by:
    - I log into the builder
    - I click the "Edit" link in the top right
    - By default it loads the shopping cart. I choose "Not Categorized" from the dropdown and get the error message.

The second error is generated after publishing:

http://distinguisheddame.com/index.php?view=productListPage&category=85&postPage=2
    - Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486
    - Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489
    - Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 5

The posts I found don't seem to have been recent posts. Has there been any progress in finding solutions for these problems?

Thanks,
    Brad

2. Dmitry Frantsev

Dmitry Frantsev Golden Pleskian

57%