• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Error Messages - Extra content at the end of the document

bradm

New Pleskian
We have a user with several error messages from her builder, and in attempt for a solution I've already searched the forums and found a few hits, but nothing too helpful. The first error message is:

File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Base/GUI.php; Line: 101
Message: PHP Warning : DOMDocument::loadXML() [function.DOMDocument-loadXML]: internal errorExtra content at the end of the document in Entity, line: 6; Code: 2

I generated this error by:
- I log into the builder
- I click the "Edit" link in the top right
- By default it loads the shopping cart. I choose "Not Categorized" from the dropdown and get the error message.

The second error is generated after publishing:

http://distinguisheddame.com/index.php?view=productListPage&category=85&postPage=2
- Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToXml() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 486
- Warning: XSLTProcessor::transformToDoc() expects parameter 1 to be object, null given in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 489
- Fatal error: Call to a member function saveHTML() on a non-object in /home/distin11/public_html/include/SB/Modules/GUI/Xml/domxml_compat.php on line 5

The posts I found don't seem to have been recent posts. Has there been any progress in finding solutions for these problems?

Thanks,
Brad

Back