1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

PHP dependencies issues when trying to upgrade to PLESK 10.1.1

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by aburany, Feb 15, 2011.

1. aburany

aburany Guest

Hello,

I'm on Debian 4 after having few issues with upgrades, tried to upgrade from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1. During the install I get the following error:

If I try to do:

I get the following:

Although I already run an update on php5-common.

Can anyone give me a hint what could be the problem, please?

Thank you!

2. Scy

Scy Basic Pleskian

73%
    The issue you've experienced isn't actually related Plesk at all - except the fact that Plesk 10 requires sqlite module for Sitebuilder, that is bundled with Plesk 10.

The same issue would have emerged even with Plesk 9.5.4 if you'd had tried to upgrade the sqlite on your system, as you seem to have some kind of dependecy issue with your installation of Debian packages.

Have you tried "aptitude install php5-sqlite" to solve the dependecies problem?

3. aburany

aburany Guest

Thank you,

in the meantime I found out that there were various dependency issues. Somehow I managed to fix all those and reinstall a plesk 9.5.4 but now I'm stuck there with a half-upgraded db to 10.x which sometimes gives errors while working with PLESK interface.
    Anyway, this is another story, for now I'll stick with 9.5.4.