• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP dependencies issues when trying to upgrade to PLESK 10.1.1

A

aburany

Hello,

I'm on Debian 4 after having few issues with upgrades, tried to upgrade from 9.5.4 to 10.1.1. During the install I get the following error:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
psa-php5-configurator: Depends: php5-sqlite but it is not going to be installed

If I try to do:

apt-get install php5-sqlite

I get the following:

php5-sqlite: Depends: php5-common (= 5.2.0+dfsg-8+etch16) but 5.2.9-0.dotdeb.1 is to be installed

Although I already run an update on php5-common.

Can anyone give me a hint what could be the problem, please?

Thank you!

The issue you've experienced isn't actually related Plesk at all - except the fact that Plesk 10 requires sqlite module for Sitebuilder, that is bundled with Plesk 10.

The same issue would have emerged even with Plesk 9.5.4 if you'd had tried to upgrade the sqlite on your system, as you seem to have some kind of dependecy issue with your installation of Debian packages.

Have you tried "aptitude install php5-sqlite" to solve the dependecies problem?

Thank you,

in the meantime I found out that there were various dependency issues. Somehow I managed to fix all those and reinstall a plesk 9.5.4 but now I'm stuck there with a half-upgraded db to 10.x which sometimes gives errors while working with PLESK interface.
Anyway, this is another story, for now I'll stick with 9.5.4.

Back