• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Php disabled for domain after ssl renewal

panelfront

New Pleskian
Hello , today something strange happened , one of my website suddenly stop execute php files and start to download them. When I checked plesk panel , I realize that php support disabled (unticked) for this domain. I check php error logs and saw that php restarted at 10:18 without error . It was ssl renewal for this domain. I checked plesk action logs and saw this log : ( I removed GUID paramaters and replace original domain name with sub.mydomain.com from log )
  1. As you can see my sub domain affected from this issue.
  2. My main domain has no php support I disabled it from the beginning , because I don't use my main domain. ( Maybe plesk clone php setting from master domain to sub domain)
  3. I have multiple sub domains belongs to main domain but none other affected. Only the one with ssl renewal affected.
  4. Its local IP , am I hacked maybe?
127.0.0.1 admin [2020-07-20 10:18:16] 'SSL/TLS certificate on domain assigned/unassigned' ('Client GUID': '' => '', 'Domain GUID': '' => '', 'Domain Id': '9' => '9', 'Domain Name': 'sub.mydomain.com' => 'sub.mydomain.com', 'SSL Certificate Binding Type': 'WEB' => 'WEB', 'SSL Certificate File': '' => '', 'SSL Certificate Id': '9' => '9', 'SSL Certificate Name': 'Lets Encrypt sub.mydomain.com' => 'Lets Encrypt sub.mydomain.com')
127.0.0.1 admin [2020-07-20 10:18:19] 'Update Subdomain' ('Client GUID': '' => '', 'Domain GUID': '' => '', 'Domain Name': 'mydomain.com' => 'mydomain.com', 'Subdomain Name': 'sub' => 'sub')

127.0.0.1 admin [2020-07-20 10:18:19] 'Update Physical Hosting' ('Client GUID': '' => '', 'Domain GUID': '' => '', 'Domain Name': 'sub.mydomain.com' => 'sub.mydomain.com,
'PHP Support': 'true' => 'false')

sorry for my english . Thank you in advance

Please check in related Service Plan that PHP support is enabled in PHP settings. Looks like it is caused by Service Plan synchronization process.

I've experienced the same this morning after Plesk updated to Version 18.0.27 Update #1
My action log similarly shows:
'PHP Support': 'true' => 'false'
Coinciding with the time that the SSL certificate was auto-renewed.

The subscription in question was locked to a plan where the plan has PHP disabled but the site has it enabled by admin, which has not been an issue up-to-now.
Has the ability to override a plan on a per-site basis been removed with this latest update or is this a bug?

I checked Service Plan and PHP support is enabled. Never had this issue before like @infotex said. I believe we have similar problem , but in my case PHP support is enabled in Service Plan settings but not on main domain. I manually disabled php support from main domain but I enabled on subdomains.

I think you're onto something with the subdomain, since posting the above I've found 2 entries where PHP had incorrectly been disabled overnight and both were on a subdomain so it seems like this could be significant.

Back