• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue php error

Noam Harel

Regular Pleskian
Hi

our client constantly receives an email about php error, here it is:

"Updates were not installed for the following items:
1. Website "דף נחיתה - עולמיינד" (דף נחיתה – עולמיינד – הערכה מקדימה לאוטיזם): PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/pdo_sqlsrv.so' - /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/pdo_sqlsrv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/sqlsrv.so' - /opt/plesk/php/7.0/lib64/php/modules/sqlsrv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0"

i searched the web and plesk for this and found some results, most of them refer to a problem with an extension that is being called but does not exist. i have searched for this call in corresponding INI files without success.

also i have looked for it inside php settings in tools&settings and it doesn't appear there,
please your help.

Noam

Back