• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Fatal error: Class 'vz' not found in

Taimon

New Pleskian
Hello

I have reboot the system and I have follow messing when i will open the plesk panel:
ERROR: Class 'vz' not found (Manager.php:142)

What can I do?

When I make /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Then I become follow messing from log /var/log/plesk/install/plesk_12.0.18_repair.log, see the attachment.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• log.txt
    38.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi Taimon,

the description "I cant't copy the file in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib." is not very helpfull, because I don't know what you did, what error you got, or what difficulties you have.

Example:
Code:
cd /root
mkdir plesk-updates-temp
cd plesk-updates-temp
wget http://kb.sp.parallels.com/Attachments/kcs-48275/vz.php
cp -f vz.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.php

If you experience issues, please describe your issue ( what did you do - what went wrong - ... ) and include possible error messages to investigate your issue.

Hi Taimon,

the description "I cant't copy the file in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib." is not very helpfull, because I don't know what you did, what error you got, or what difficulties you have.

Example:
Code:
cd /root
mkdir plesk-updates-temp
cd plesk-updates-temp
wget http://kb.sp.parallels.com/Attachments/kcs-48275/vz.php
cp -f vz.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.php

If you experience issues, please describe your issue ( what did you do - what went wrong - ... ) and include possible error messages to investigate your issue.

Hi

Sorry for my mistake.
The messing is in german so that hi not post that:
cp: auf â/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.phpâ konnte nicht zugegriffen werden: Eingabe-/Ausgabefehler
in English:
cp: auf â/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.phpâ could not be accessed: Input / output error

I have change the right of the directory but I can copy the file.

Thanks four your help!

Hi Taimon,

could you please give as well a feedback, if the suggestion from the KB - article worked for you, to solve your issue? You have as well the choice to "like" a post here in the forums, if the answer suits your needs. :)

Hi Taimon,

could you please give as well a feedback, if the suggestion from the KB - article worked for you, to solve your issue? You have as well the choice to "like" a post here in the forums, if the answer suits your needs. :)

Hi

I can not copy the file I become the messing that I have not the accessed.
When it running I'll give you a feedback.

Hi Taimon,

I send you the Logfile.
I hope you can help my.

Attachments

• plesk_12.0.18_repair.txt
    43.5 KB · Views: 1
  • plesk_12.0.18_repair_problems.txt
    698 bytes · Views: 1
Hi Taimon,

first, please enable debug modus as described in the following KB - article:

Afterwards, please execute the command:

/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore

... and post the results of the output here in the thread.

Could you please explain what you did BEFORE you restarted your system, as described in your first post? Why did you restart your server? Did you experience issues/problems before your server restart?

Hi Taimon,

first, please enable debug modus as described in the following KB - article:

Afterwards, please execute the command:

... and post the results of the output here in the thread.

Could you please explain what you did BEFORE you restarted your system, as described in your first post? Why did you restart your server? Did you experience issues/problems before your server restart?

Hi

One of the sites was not running and the sever was extreme slow.
The traffic was low, so that I restart the server.

Her I send you the report:
PHP Warning: include_once(vz.php): failed to open stream: No such file or direct ory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php, Line: 97

Exception: PHP Warning: include_once(vz.php): failed to open stream: No such fil e or directory; File: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php, Line: 97

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 56
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(97): Smb_Exception_Syntax::handle Error(2, 'include_once(vz...', '/usr/local/psa/...', 97, Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(97): Loader::loadClass()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(37): Loader::loadClass('vz')
#3 [internal function]: Loader::autoload('vz')
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Locale/Manager.php(142): spl_autoload_call('vz')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Locale/Manager.php(79): Locale_Manager::getCodes(fa lse, true)
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Session/Ctx/Panel.php(59): Locale_Manager::exists(' de-DE')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Session/Ctx/Namespace.php(21): Plesk\Session\Ctx_Pa nel->_getDefault('locale')
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(102): Plesk\Session\Ctx_N amespace->__get('locale')
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(83): CommonPanel_Translat e->_init()
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(315): CommonPanel_Transl ate->__construct('')
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(127): CommonP anel_Translate::getTranslate()
#12 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(39): CommonPa nel_Application_Abstract->_initTranslate()
#13 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(18): CommonPa nel_Application_Abstract->run()
#14 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/AbstractCu.php(1479): CommonPanel_Appli cation_Abstract::init()
#15 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(21): AbstractCu::init CLI()
#16 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(61): CliUtilityRunner ->run()
#17 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore(4): require_o nce('/usr/local/psa/...')
#18 {main}

PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'vz.php' for inclusion (include_path ='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals'); File: /usr/local/p sa/admin/plib/Loader.php, Line: 97

Exception: PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'vz.php' for inclusion (i nclude_path='/usr/local/psa/admin/plib:/usr/local/psa/admin/externals'); File: / usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php, Line: 97

file: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Smb/Exception/Syntax.php
line: 56
code: 0
trace: #0 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(97): Smb_Exception_Syntax::handle Error(2, 'include_once():...', '/usr/local/psa/...', 97, Array)
#1 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(97): Loader::loadClass()
#2 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Loader.php(37): Loader::loadClass('vz')
#3 [internal function]: Loader::autoload('vz')
#4 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Locale/Manager.php(142): spl_autoload_call('vz')
#5 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Locale/Manager.php(79): Locale_Manager::getCodes(fa lse, true)
#6 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Session/Ctx/Panel.php(59): Locale_Manager::exists(' de-DE')
#7 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Session/Ctx/Namespace.php(21): Plesk\Session\Ctx_Pa nel->_getDefault('locale')
#8 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(102): Plesk\Session\Ctx_N amespace->__get('locale')
#9 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(83): CommonPanel_Translat e->_init()
#10 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Translate.php(315): CommonPanel_Transl ate->__construct('')
#11 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(127): CommonP anel_Translate::getTranslate()
#12 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(39): CommonPa nel_Application_Abstract->_initTranslate()
#13 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/CommonPanel/Application/Abstract.php(18): CommonPa nel_Application_Abstract->run()
#14 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/AbstractCu.php(1479): CommonPanel_Appli cation_Abstract::init()
#15 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(21): AbstractCu::init CLI()
#16 /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-cli/CliUtilityRunner.php(61): CliUtilityRunner ->run()
#17 /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/remote_mail_restore/mail_outgoing_restore(4): require_o nce('/usr/local/psa/...')
#18 {main}

PHP Fatal error: Class 'vz' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/Locale/Manag er.php on line 142

Hi Taimon,

please locate your current "vz.php" - file with: "locate vz.php" .
Afterwards, please use again the suggestion as above, to copy the downloaded vz.php - file from the KB - article to the destination, that you got from the output of your locate - command.

cp -f /root/plesk-updates-temp/vz.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.php

Please make as well sure, that your Plesk version is up-to-date and has the latest patches installed:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

As next step, please retry the command:

and if there are no errors, please use the bootstrapper - repair again to verify that there are no errors left:

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Please ensure, that you are logged in as "root", when you follow the suggestions!

Hi Taimon,

please locate your current "vz.php" - file with: "locate vz.php" .
Afterwards, please use again the suggestion as above, to copy the downloaded vz.php - file from the KB - article to the destination, that you got from the output of your locate - command.

cp -f /root/plesk-updates-temp/vz.php /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/vz.php

Please make as well sure, that your Plesk version is up-to-date and has the latest patches installed:

/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/autoinstaller --select-product-id plesk --select-release-current --reinstall-patch --install-component base

As next step, please retry the command:

and if there are no errors, please use the bootstrapper - repair again to verify that there are no errors left:

/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

Please ensure, that you are logged in as "root", when you follow the suggestions!

Many Thanks but, unfortunately, despite root have no authority, something I've never had.
I can't do the first step, have you a idea?

Last edited:
Hi Taimon,

you might have set an alias definition for "cp" ( maybe in bashrc ), which could prevent the "normal" command cp being executed. Can you at least confirm, that the folder "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/" exists? And could you please post the output of "locate vz.php" from your command line?

You could as well consider opening a support ticket, so that experienced administrators have a look on your server and solve the issue(s). => Odin / Parallels - Support

Hi Taimon,

you might have set an alias definition for "cp" ( maybe in bashrc ), which could prevent the "normal" command cp being executed. Can you at least confirm, that the folder "/usr/local/psa/admin/plib/" exists? And could you please post the output of "locate vz.php" from your command line?

You could as well consider opening a support ticket, so that experienced administrators have a look on your server and solve the issue(s). => Odin / Parallels - Support

Hi

I have found the problem. my hard drive is corrupted, so I must reinstall the plesk on a new hard drive.
Thank you for our help.

Back