• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP-FPM change static to ondemand

moswak

Regular Pleskian
Hi,

in last Update this bug was fixed
"The pm PHP-FPM directive of a domain created under a default service plan took the static value instead of default ondemand"

how i change the directive of all existing domains from static zu ondemand ?

Create file, ppp, for example, with following content:

# cat ppp
pm = ondemand

Then run following command:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select name from domains"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/subscription_settings --update-php-settings $i -settings ppp; done

Thanks IgorG

If one adds the max_children = 50 to it, this will also change....

# cat ppp
pm.max_children = 50
pm = ondemand

I did something similar to disable pm.static on locked subscriptions.
Code:
cat /tmp/staticpm
pm = ondemand

while read -r subscription; do echo $subscription; plesk bin subscription_settings --update-php-settings $subscription -settings /tmp/staticpm; done < <(plesk bin php_handler --get-usage -id plesk-php71-fpm|awk 'FNR > 1 {print $2}')

Do this for each enabled php-fpm handler id you find in:
Code:
plesk bin php_handler --list

I'm getting an annoyed customer that has its site ruined from time to time because "short_open_tag" is set to "off" by something Plesk does.
This happened again this week.
I did some tests, but it seems this command had nothing to do with it, but I do suspect this update.

We should be able to rely on those settings to stick.
I already created a ticket regarding that setting. It is also getting lost on a restore of a backup and a migration.

Maybe other settings are getting reset too, but this one becomes obvious for some sites we host. So if this is investigated then check if it involves other settings.

Back