• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP missing after 12.0.18 Update on Windows

ryan.odwyer

New Pleskian
Latest Update 12.0.18 Update 12 appears to have removed PHP 5.4 and PHP 5.5 from my dropdown under hosting settings.

The only PHP that is left is PHP 5.3

Yet, the updates and upgrades page still lists PHP 5.4 and PHP 5.5 as installed.

Also PHP is still working on the virtual websites that were previously enabled with either 5.4 or 5.5, but not able to change using the Plesk Panel.

Given that Parallels has broken the Panel in that latest automatic update I'd hope it can be resolved ASAP.

I can't even find any references in the KB about Plesk 12 on Windows regarding PHP versions :(

I can even give feedback about the broken patch as every feedback channel requires paid support.

Thanks,
Ryan

Try to reload the Server Components in the Admin Panel. Go to Tools & Settings > Server Components and click Refresh. Now the Panel will reload all installed software. Check if you now have the option to select PHP 5.4 and 5.5.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then maybe you can try to reinstall PHP 5.4 and 5.5.
Go to Tools & Settings > Updates and Upgrades > log in > Add/Remove components > Plesk Hosting features. Remove PHP 5.4 and 5.5 and click "Continue".
They should now be uninstalled.
After the uninstallation has been finished, just follow the same steps and install PHP 5.4 and 5.5 again.

Back