• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved PHP not running on IP-address after backup restore

L. Hagen

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

today I noticed a "small" problem. I have some custom PHP-scripts accessed via the IP-address of my server, like
Code:
http://XXX.XXXX.XXX.XXX/logger/
This worked fine in the past, but a couple of weeks ago it was necessary to make a full restore from a backup. After this time I cannot access to theses files anymore.

Whenever I try to access the URL the PHP is not being interpreted, so that I assume that the PHP is not running properly (but the service is running). When I try to access the URL via curl it outputs me the plain PHP code only.

What I'm doing wrong? Is there any setting I missed?

Thanky you for your help.
kind regards,
Lars

Is Apache set to MPM-Prefork mode? After a full restore or an upgrade this setting tends to be on "Event" instead of "Prefork". The PHP module might then not be active. When it is set to "Prefork", make sure that the Apache "PHP5" modules is activated, too.

Is Apache set to MPM-Prefork mode? After a full restore or an upgrade this setting tends to be on "Event" instead of "Prefork". The PHP module might then not be active. When it is set to "Prefork", make sure that the Apache "PHP5" modules is activated, too.

Hi Peter,

you made my day. It was set to "event"... Not it's working again like a charme. Thank you!

regards,
Lars

Back