• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

PHP not working in FCGI

onycro

Basic Pleskian
Hey forum,

I just wanted to set up a joomla page on my plesk server - running under fcgi.

So thats what I did:
I added a subdomain on my domain. -> smb/web/view
Then I changed the hosting-settings -> /smb/web/settings/id/
There I changed from

[X] PHP-Support (as Apache-module)
to
[X] PHP-Support (as FastCGI-application)

It loaded for a while then it worked.

But there is the question:
Why does the "FastCGI possibilities test page" (under: test/fcgi/test.html) work while the other one
"PHP possibilities test page" (under: test/php/test.html) not works? It shows up an "Internal Server Error".

Do I have to tell fcgi that it should allow PHP? I thought it would work just out of the box. Well what do I have to change? I'm new to FCGI/Plesk.

-- onycro

Back