• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

php pages won't load on any domain after I add a new domain

W

wjbeaver

This started when I updated to Plesk 8.4. I migrated six domains to my server. As I turned them on php would stop working on all domains that used php. No log error message just a blank screen. Html pages work just fine. To fix this I go to Domain Setup on ANY domain and save the setup, then it works. It crashes about every 4 hours then every day then maybe a week later for about two weeks then stops. Last night I started adding a new domain, name not even linked to the site yet. Later this morning all my sites were down again. I went to setup on one of my domains, saved the setup, and everything works fine.

Hi,

Can you provide more information, such as how the Plesk version was upgraded ? Through the updater or through the installer ? You can try running the installer for upgrading the Plesk versions. Also, I'd recommend upgrading the Plesk control panel to 8.6 version, it's a nice stable release :)

Back