• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP Problems

E

eewd

I recently upgraded PHP on my server to version 4.3.11 (the latest version of 4) and all was going really well... until :

I created a new client and domain and when setting it up I noticed that I couldn't enable "PHP Support" because apparantly the component was not installed...

I thought this was odd - so checked out some of my older domain and noticed that the box was checked but not highlighted so that although php support was enabled, it was able to be altered.

It appears that in upgrading PHP plesk has very cleverly assumed that PHP is not installed anymore and won't allow me to make it available to future clients.

Does anybody have any idea how I can change this? I can't revert to the previous version of php. Is there a file somewhere that I can alter so that plesk knows that the PHP component is installed?

Here's the list of current Web scripting packages installed on the server (according to plesks Component Info). PHP should be somewhere on this list aswell.

Microsoft ASP 6.0.3790.0
Microsoft ASP.NET 1.1.4322.0
SSI 6.0.3790.0
perl v5.8.3 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread

It's a funny problem, because I have also recently upgraded MailEnable from version 1.7 to 1.8 and the upgrade went in ok without any problem and plesk seems to recognise it all ok.

I hope someone has some ideas of what I can do, because this one is just slightly beyond me.

Cheers,

Andy

Back