• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

PHP version setting ignored

T

Trevkin

After upgrading to 10.4.4 from 9 something and finding so many problems I was forced to start over so I hired a new server with plesk 10.2 installed and upgraded it to 10.4.4 via its update screen.
I also installed (through the upgrade panel) the php 5.3 component and all seemed fine.

Then I migrated all of my sites over via the migration tool, again all seemed fine.

Now its done I have found that each site seems to be ignoring any changes I make to the php version within the domain control panel.
What ever I do in terms of version choice (there are three 4.4.9, 5.2.17 and 5.3.1 ) or "run as" choice, it always points to 4.4.9 when i look at a phpinfo output?

I have even tried putting a version 5.2 php.ini file into the httpdocs of the domain and it shows the right ini path but insists that its version 4.4.9.

After all of this I am really growing bored with plesk 10 and wish I had never been stupid enough to upgrade from older more stable versions.

Can anyone help me please.

Appended info

Forgot to mention i am on Windows server 2008 r2

Back