• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved php_settings just for some domains (list) on commandline

Michael Huber

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I cannot found a way to apply new php.ini in system/DOMAIN:TLD/conf/

i know /usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings -u
but this apply all domains and I have many many many domains. need to longe time.

i lookung for a way to create a batch wh apply one domain after the next in a list but not all.

is there are no way to apply it like /usr/local/psa/bin/ANY-COMMAND -d=domain1.tld

i do not like to find the domain in UI and klick everytime apply in php setting page.

Thank you

Hi Michael Huber,

actually, you are able to see all possible command options, by using the "--help" string in your command for Plesk CLI utilities:

Example:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings --help
As you can see, there is no other option, but the one you already know:
Code:
Usage: php_settings command [options]

Available commands:
    --update-all or -u                 Update per-domain PHP settings of all
                                       domains in accordance with the
                                       server-wide php.ini file.
    --help or -h                       Displays this help page.

All Plesk 12.x CLI commands are very well documented at:

If you desire additional features for Plesk, pls. consider to have a look at

... where you are not able to vote for existing feature requests, but you are as well able to create new ones, describing your desires with the additional description of your buisiness case and the explanation for your needs.
In your case, this feature request has already been done ( => Reload PHP-FPM only once with `/usr/local/psa/bin/php_settings -u` (Plesk 12.5) ), with an additional discussion at the forum: => https://talk.plesk.com/threads/usr-...eloads-php-fpm-for-every-subscription.342481/

i write, i know this command. but it update all domains. I want just update a single domain using CLI.

solution is: /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --update-php-settings DOMAIN.TLD

Back