• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin incorrect Web Server information

DenizS

New Pleskian
Hello,

I deleted Nginx web server and reverse proxy support from Plesk. There is no this service on server, but I still see on the web server informations like nginx/1.6.0 at phpmyadmin page.

dddd.png

I only uninstall ngnix from Plesk > Tools&Settings > Updates&Upgrades > Add&Remote Components > web server and reverse proxy support

just now, i am accessing phpmyadmin and showing from Plesk > Tools&Settings > Database Servers > Local Mysql Server > DBWebadmin

Still do not understand how it is affect phpMyAdmin operation...
But anyway have you tried to reconfigure websettings with

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all

?

nothing change.

i didnt affect on pmpmyadmin. only webserver is showing as ngnix on phpMyAdmin Web server info. But i was uninstall ngnix and installed only apache

i've the same issue - nginx is uninstalled from plesk panel by phpmyadmin still show that it is still runing on nginx 1.6???? and giving me 503 gateway error

Hi Ahmad12,

it might surprise you, but Plesk itself uses his own nginx as "his" webserver and the integrated Plesk - phpmyadmin - installation is running via the sw-cp-server. So if you have issues with phpmyadmin, please investigate the sw-cp-server - logfiles and the depending configuration files.

... and "NO", you can't uninstall the sw-cp-server, without loosing the control to Plesk, so you will always have phpmyadmin running via the sw-cp-server, if you don't install another instance somewhere in your hosted domains.

Back