• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

phpMyAdmin => "The host name is empty" : HELP

A

acidbox

I have a windows Plesk 7.5.1 box. When I try to access phpMyAdmin from the plesk CP, I get the following error:

The host name is empty!
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\ phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php:1304) in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\ phpMyAdmin\libraries\select_theme.lib.php on line 92

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\ phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php:1304) in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\ phpMyAdmin\index.php on line 42

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pma_dbi_get_dblist() in C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\ phpMyAdmin\libraries\common.lib.php on line 1374

This happens both from the server level and from the domain level. Anyone know what might be wrong?

Does anyone know how to fix this? It can't be that difficult?

I know for the first two errors it's a blank line on the index.php at the line that it specifies. As far as the last line - I am unsure.

Hello ,

I know to fix this problem

what you have to do is to connect to the Plesk database and edit manualy the field where the hostname and the port is configured

how to connect to the Plesk database ?

you can use MYSQL front application

http://www.mysqlfront.de/

Yes you have to fix mysql_data_source and mysql_port parameters in "misc" table of psa database.

Actually this problem has been fixed in 7.5.3 version.

Back