1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

phpMyAdmin - upgrading to newer versions

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by matija, Dec 29, 2005.

1. matija

matija Guest

Has anyone tried to upgrade phpMyAdmin (replace the old files in C:\Program Files\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin with the new ones from zip, except config.inc.php) to version 2.7.x? I get error "The host name is empty!".
    Version 2.6.4 works fine btw and the issue is still here after upgrading to MySQL 5.

2. matija

matija Guest

phpMyAdmin 2.8.0-beta1 is released, but also does not work... I get the following error:
    "Warning: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time. in C:\Program Files\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\databases\phpMyAdmin\libraries\session.inc.php on line 73"

3. rubensans

rubensans Guest

Anyone has succeced updating phpmyadmin?

Best Regards.

4. it-biz

it-biz Guest

2.6.4 seems highest working for the moment.

2.7pl2 gives host empty

2.8 rc2 gives indeed Warning: ini_set(): error