• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Physical Hosting Setup Type not available

J

jsvandehoef

Guest
Hi,

I've got an Fedora Core 1 Server with Plesk 8.0.0 on it. And upgraded from 7.5.4.

The problem I had with 7.5.4 was that I was unable to setup a new domein for Physical Hosting. When I select the Physical hosting setup type for a domain, the page just times out...

I've read several posts on this problem and I tried all of them :(

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Reinstall of the system is not an option :(

Kind Regards,

Jeroen
 
Back
Top