• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Important Please, use forum features!

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Hi Pleaskians,

1. I would like to remind you do not forget to use "Like" and "Mark Thread as Solved" buttons! Do not forget to thank those who helped you :)

2. I hope you've seen the light bulb in the bottom right corner? And you know what is Plesk Uservoice?
In this case, please use this Uservoice Widget - it will let you submit feedback and support feature requests without ever leaving our forum or signing into another system. I think it's very convenient.

3. In addition, I would strongly recommend you use forum search before posting. We have already accumulated a huge knowledge base and it is very likely that your problem has already been discussed.

In the near future, I will add a few new features and I hope that they will be useful for you and will make communication in our community more comfortable and enjoyable.

Back